If you’re searching for credit cards that offer you generous terms, Capital One offers you the best deals. That said, if you’ve recently received in your mail a credit card offer from this financial corporation, the best decision for you is to pursue it.
That’s by choosing to apply for the credit card, which they have offered you. The process is easy and fast, and you only have to enter a few details. You’ll then receive a response within minutes. Continue reading to know more!
Details Provided In the Capital One Credit Card Offer Letter
You’ll find some important details in the Capital One credit card offer letter, which is sent to you in your mail. They are:
- The reservation number, normally 16-digits long.
- The access code, in most cases 6-digits long.
In the event you decide to respond to the Capital One credit card offer, you’ll need to enter these details online at (getmyoffer.capitalone.com). You’ll then be able to move the application process forward.
The Application Steps
- Go to getmyoffer.capitalone.com and enter the reservation number along with the access code. By visiting this page, you will be able to start the Capital One credit card application forward.
- Once you enter the above details in the respective section, you should proceed and click the light blue button labeled ‘Get Started’.
- Fill in the required information. It includes:
- Full name
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Social Security Number
- Phone number
- Residential address (remember that PO boxes aren’t allowed when applying for credit cards). However, if you’re approved, you can update your mailing address to your PO box
- Email address
- Annual income
- Your employment status
- Monthly home payment (whether mortgage or rent)
- The type of bank accounts you hold
- Your monthly credit card expenditure
- You should then submit your application and wait for the response from Capital One.
Usually, you’ll get the response within minutes. Capital One usually takes less than one minute to process your personal information. Once you submit your credit card application, you may get three responses. They are:
- Instant approval
- Wait and see
- Instant denial
Getmyoffer.capitalone.com: How to Apply for a Capital One Credit Card
If you get an approval, Capital One will send you the card through your mail. For a denial, call the Capital One Application line 1-800-625-7866. You will get a chance to ask them to reconsider your application. Moreover, Capital One will send you a letter through your mail explaining to you the denial reasons.
If Capital One tells you they need more time to consider your application, you’ll get a letter within 7-10 business days informing you whether your application was approved or denied. You can choose to call them the after 24 hours to check the status of your application. The advantage of doing this in the event you get denied is that you can try to get a reconsideration fast.