The online banking service from FirstBank offers you an easy and simple way of managing your accounts online. You no longer need to visit your bank during working hours to make a payment or carry our simple transactions. You need to have an account with FirstBank for you to sign up for this service. Please follow the steps below if you already have an account with them to sign up.
How to Sign Up for FirstBank Online Account
Step 1. Go to the FirstBank sign in page.
Step 2. Once you’re on their homepage, you should click the “Sign Up” link.
Step 3. Click on the sign up that offers you personal online banking
Step 4. You should fill in the details requested on the Personal Online Banking enrollment form. The details you should fill include:
- First name
- Last name
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- The last 8 digits of your card
- Unique activation code
If you don’t have the code, you should check the box below
Step 5. Click the “Next” button and set up your login details.
How to Log Into FirstBank Online Banking
The FirstBank Online Banking service enables you to access your bank account from the comfort of your home or office. If you want to login into your FirstBank account, you need to remember your account login details and have an Internet-enabled device. Read on to know steps on how to log into FirstBank Online Banking.
Step 1. Visit FirstBank’s sign in page.
Step 2. You’ll find the online banking section on the top left of the webpage.
Step 3. Enter your ID and password.
Step 4. You should then click the login button.
- In the unfortunate case that you forget your password, you should visit the FirstBank sign in page.
- Once the webpage opens, you’ll see the ‘Forgot Password?’ link. You’ll find it at the bottom left of their login section.
- Once you click on it, the password reset section will appear on your screen. You should proceed and enter the following details.
- User ID
- The last 8 digits of your ATM or Visa Check Card Number
- Social Security Number
The bank will verify your details and send you a temporary password through your email.
Once you login, you’ll be able to:
- View your account transaction history
- Register for paperless statements
- Signup for updates
- Make a payment
- Transfer funds between different accounts
- Access their customer care desk
Services Offered By FirstBank
- Personal accounts
- Business accounts
- Business loans
- Personal loans
- Home equity loans
- Credit cards
- Treasury management
- Anywhere accounts
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Business online banking
- Business account rates
- Internet cash management
- College savings plan
- Health savings accounts
FirstBank is closed on holidays that are observed by the Federal Reserve Bank.